Major Site Updates!! Cyoc_l10
Welcome to The Marvel Heroes Unlimited Fansite and Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forums Area. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar or the button below.
Major Site Updates!! Cyoc_l10
Welcome to The Marvel Heroes Unlimited Fansite and Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forums Area. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar or the button below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMain PageRegisterLog in
Marvel Heroes Will Be At the San Diego Comic-Con For More Information Click Right Here! ::::: Visit The Marvel Heroes Official Facebook Page For More information From The Development Team Here ::::: Visit Marvel Heroes for regular updates about the Game Here!

Major Site Updates!!

Go down 
+3
Rognarr
XVI
Site Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Site Admin
Owner
Owner
Site Admin

Major Site Updates!! Empty
PostSubject: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:06 am

Well I did a major update to the site last night and all the way into the early morning hours.
I have lots to say so lets get to it!!

First Quick Post-
All users can now use Quick Post Reply. (But must wait 30 Seconds before posting again)

Signatures-
I'm going to start testing a new Add-on for Signatures, and if all goes well you will be able to use it also.
(Until then your Signatures might not show up or I might have to turn them off until I'm finished, Sorry)

Private Messaging-
All Members New/Old must now post a total of 3 times before they can send PM's
**Messaging Holding System
*** Inbox Messages can now hold 25
*** Sendbox Messages are now 10
*** Outbox Messages is now 10
*** Savebox Messages can now hold 50

Announcements-
There is a New Announcement Bar at the top of the Site! This is give out important info If or when we need you to get it fast!

Images-
When the game goes live, I will be removing all the current images stored on the site server. (Get to saving if you want any of them.)
**Image Gallery
I need to know if you guy want the Gallery still? There are some things you should know first before judging.
FIRST THE BAD**
- There is NO outside posting to any other forums
- Keeping the Gallery may at times cause the site to lag.
- It takes up imaging space that can be used somewhere else on the site.
NOW THE GOOD**
- I (Site Admin or Official Person(s) can post inside Pictures that are no where else.
- You guys will have a place to post whatever you have done, without paying for the space elsewhere.

F.A.Q-
I also would like to know if this area has ever helped you or if you have ever used it.
(Button is in the Menu Bar, I'm thinking of removing it!!)

Log-In-
Added a Quick Login Button to make signing in faster where every you are, and by the time the game hits live, I hope to have it were you can use the Facebook Login Button if you so wish!

Site Layout, Color, Ect... -
Okay guys NO more PMs about the site looking to girly lol. Very Happy I have heard you all and I'm have changed every single Button on the site. The interface is a little nicer to work with. (if you have any problem what so ever, send me a PM)
*** Still looking into it where everyone can pick there own theme Very Happy Sorry!

Official Link Box-
Removed all the Images, It looks better this way plus I added a few more!!

Member Ads-
All Members (Not Guests) will be happy to know that I have removed the Ads that have been on the site for little over a month now.
(Only cost me an arm and a leg hehe, but they all should be gone by tomorrow night)

Now the rest of the little things-
** The forums now show the last topic title that has been posted in. (On the right)
** The Off-topic Thread now has the sub-fourms listed on the main page for easier entire.
** The Chat box has been removed for the Menu and the top of the Forums, but now can be found at the bottom with in the "Who is Online?" box. (Just click "JOIN CHAT" and a new window will open and you go to go!)

NOW FOR THE BIG STUFF!!!!
The Front page that we all have learned to love will be packing is bags very soon. I think the less time we have to click around the site the better off we will be. But for now I will leave It but still want users to use the NEW SIDE BAR and the Front page together until I feel that everyone has moved past it.
As for the New Side Bar, I need to know what side you all would like the bar to be? On the left where it is or on the Right? Just comment below with all the other answers I need from you.

Best Part right here people....
POINT SYSTEM-
I will be slowly adding a add-on called S.H.I.E.L.D. Point System
It will be a way for all the users to Buy things from a onsite shop and other things without spending any of there money. Now the point system is offline until I can come up with a way for points to be given out right, (All users that sign up before the game launches will be getting 1000 Points)
** I will be adding a new Staff member to run the store and take care of the credit that get spent. (But I will leave that news for another update.)

---------------------------------

So thats it for this update, and was it a big one. I now need to go to sleep, I have work in a few Hours Sad Got to keep the bills paid or there will be no MarvelHeroesUnlimited.com HAHA!!

MAKE SURE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I ASKED.
(All Users that do will get 250 more Points which will put them 1250 points away from the Promo Card)

Last edited by Site Admin on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : *Updating 2012 Information)
Back to top Go down
https://marvelheroesunlimite.forumotion.com
XVI
XVI

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:50 pm

FAQ: Never knew it was there.
Sidebar: Left
Update: Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Rognarr
Rognarr

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:32 pm

FAQ-Didn't notice it.
Gallery-I haven't used it, I don't care either way.
Side Bar-I'd prefer left, because it's already there.
Ads-I didn't mind them.
Also, if you need someone to run the store, I'm unemployed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Owner
Owner
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Rognarr wrote:

Also, if you need someone to run the store, I'm unemployed. Smile
Rofl... I will keep that in mind, you know that the job does pay, right?
Back to top Go down
https://marvelheroesunlimite.forumotion.com
Sam
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Well look at what you have done, I will say that the site looks 10 times better,
Its kinda sad to know that the Purple is staying, but it wont kill me Very Happy

You needed answers:
FAQ- Never used it!
Gallery- Never used it! You should remove it also after all you can post pics that you want to show us.
Sidebar- Keep it just the way it is!

Now some extra I want you to know Very Happy
I really happy that you removed the Ads and wanna say thanks Very Happy
The New buttons match the site better.
I only liked the front page because it was easier to watch the videos that were posted.
and Free Promo Card speak for them selfs Very Happy

Overall Nice Update to the Site!!
Back to top Go down
XVI
XVI

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:20 am

I'm also game for a part-time job (lol) online. If it's a one man army deal, Rognarr has first dibs of course. I spend half of my life at my job, probably more than 50% of my day working at Target Razz My position forces 40 hours and every other weekend, and if I'm not working a weekend I'm at a yugioh tournament (Kagonin tournament)?
Back to top Go down
smarty71
smarty71

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 am

FAQ-Theres a FAQ?? Never used it

Gallery-I haven't used it you should remove it.

Side Bar-I'd say leave it on the left.

Ads- They didnt bother be that much Neutral

AWeSoMe I like the point system!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rognarr
Rognarr

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:29 am

Admin wrote:

Well kinda, I included all my internet type work but thats just me.
Most Companies like to have people that can help lead there business, and have a place to talk about them. So it would be up to you Very Happy
If that's the case, I wouldn't mind working for free. People don't seem to like giving other people without experience jobs these days.
Back to top Go down
tcgMaster
tcgMaster

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm

i love this update
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/choji147
ManofSteel
ManofSteel

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 pm

so everyone posting now is considered a beta user for the point system?
Back to top Go down
XVI
XVI

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:07 am

ManofSteel wrote:
so everyone posting now is considered a beta user for the point system?

Yes, but be sure to answer the questions in the original post to get 250 more points. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Site Updates!!   Major Site Updates!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Site Updates!!
Page 1 of 1