Official Site Relaunch + Updates Cyoc_l10
Welcome to The Marvel Heroes Unlimited Fansite and Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forums Area. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar or the button below.
Official Site Relaunch + Updates Cyoc_l10
Welcome to The Marvel Heroes Unlimited Fansite and Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forums Area. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar or the button below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMain PageRegisterLog in
Marvel Heroes Will Be At the San Diego Comic-Con For More Information Click Right Here! ::::: Visit The Marvel Heroes Official Facebook Page For More information From The Development Team Here ::::: Visit Marvel Heroes for regular updates about the Game Here!

Official Site Relaunch + Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Site Admin
Owner
Owner
Site Admin

Official Site Relaunch + Updates Empty
PostSubject: Official Site Relaunch + Updates   Official Site Relaunch + Updates EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Hello All,

Its great to be back Online, Truly sorry that this update took so long. I have updated all the information on all the characters that have be revealed so far and included some of the Official News updates from Gazillion.

Now there are something that are new around here.
*New Menu Bar that might change based on feedback.

*Added the Comic-Con Button - Its right next to the Logout button. This will showcase all the information that was released during Comic-Con 2012 (Will open Thursday the 12th)

* Cleared all the Forums, I hope everyone saved everything that they needing if not I'm sorry to tell you that its all gone

*Plus loads more behind the scenes stuff....

Please post any questions that you might have. Also I'm going to start posting the URL for the site on Facebook and Twitter, so we might have a bunch of new people around.

~Stay Safe Out There
Back to top Go down
https://marvelheroesunlimite.forumotion.com

Official Site Relaunch + Updates
Page 1 of 1