Site Update July - 2012 Cyoc_l10
Welcome to The Marvel Heroes Unlimited Fansite and Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forums Area. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar or the button below.
Site Update July - 2012 Cyoc_l10
Welcome to The Marvel Heroes Unlimited Fansite and Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forums Area. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar or the button below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMain PageRegisterLog in
Marvel Heroes Will Be At the San Diego Comic-Con For More Information Click Right Here! ::::: Visit The Marvel Heroes Official Facebook Page For More information From The Development Team Here ::::: Visit Marvel Heroes for regular updates about the Game Here!

Site Update July - 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Site Admin
Owner
Owner
Site Admin

Site Update July - 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Site Update July - 2012   Site Update July - 2012 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 am

Hope Everyone had a Safe July 4th and that it went out with a Bang Very Happy

Now for the Update.... Seeing as so much has changed in the year, and that its now at its half way mark. I'm going to be deleting past threads and posts about Marvel Universe and update information on all the Characters. With Comic-Con Around the corner I just think its the right move.

With that said here is a small list of Site Updates as well.

::: ::: ::: :::
Topics: (Removed) I know must of you guys are likely to be mad with me, but its gotten crazy here and I need to make sure that doesn't happen anymore. I'm looking into working along side Marvel Heroes to make this site a Official Fan Site.

Posting: Members are Finally able to post on things both here in the Official News and also in Game Announcements as well. If you are having a problem let me know right away!
(Users still won't be able to start a thread in both areas)

Modding/Staff: I will be having a intake when the site gets over 150 Users, make sure to look on the Home page for a "Staff Box (Coming Soon)" if you want a job here.

Contest Dice: (Renaming Maybe) has been added, the point of the dice is to give the roller a 1 in 6 shot at Winning any site Promos/Contests. I don't wanna go into detail just yet. But know its has been added.

and finally... I'm pleased to announce that the forum is now optimized for browsing via mobile phones. We're still in the beta version of the feature, but you can now browse the forum with your smartphone. (One downside you can't yet post unless you use Click on the "Classic Version Button" at the bottom)

EDIT--- UPDATED by Admin
*Default Avatar has been added. Nothing to special.
*Updated All threads and removed mostly everything that said Marvel Universe.
::: ::: ::: :::

SideNote: Please bare with me during this update. July 7th the site should be completely updated. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelheroesunlimite.forumotion.com

Site Update July - 2012
Page 1 of 1