Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! Cyoc_l10
Welcome to The Marvel Heroes Unlimited Fansite and Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forums Area. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar or the button below.
Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! Cyoc_l10
Welcome to The Marvel Heroes Unlimited Fansite and Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forums Area. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar or the button below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMain PageRegisterLog in
Marvel Heroes Will Be At the San Diego Comic-Con For More Information Click Right Here! ::::: Visit The Marvel Heroes Official Facebook Page For More information From The Development Team Here ::::: Visit Marvel Heroes for regular updates about the Game Here!

Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xpridex
xpridex

Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! Empty
PostSubject: Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting!   Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! Emblem_z

Hey y'all!

Hello everyone. Pride here!
Aequitas is an established multi-gaming guild that's currently waiting for Marvel Heroes. Being a long-time Marvel fan, I will be starting up the clan myself.

Over at Aequitas, we are looking for a very specific type of gamer. We're a good-natured bunch and we want our members to have a fun place to go to at the end of long day to just relax. Whether that means you're in-game on one of our many divisions, chatting with us on our voice servers, and socializing on our active forum, we want you to be relaxed while you do so.

Right now, I'm taking a head count of who would be interested in joining us. Marvel fans of any degree are welcome. You could have boxes upon boxes of comics sitting in your room or you can be here because you've recently seen the Avengers. I do need interested members to sign up and state their interest on this thread:
http://aequitasmultigaming.enjin.com/forum/m/4669326/viewthread/3598865-marvel-heroes-interest-thread
Once I get 10 people total, I can move the game into the development with its own subforum. When we fulfill requirements for it to go live, Marvel Heroes will get its own forum section.

If you're friendly, and you're here to have fun, feel free to join in. I am looking for mature people that are interested in a potential officer position. If that's something you want to discuss, we can do so privately

Our rules are simple:
-Have fun
-Don't be rude

Reasons to join:
-Active forum to interact with all our members: http://aequitasmultigaming.enjin.com
-Friendly community
-Sponsored by RaidCall to host tournaments (We're unsure as to how this may apply to our Marvel Heroes division as of now, but maybe we'll figure something out)
-RaidCall voice server
-Active donators
-Monthly raffles for in-game items
-Dedicated leadership team

Things you can expect to see:
-An active community of Marvel Heroes players
-Regular events for prizes (such as cash shop items)
-Active clan chat (assuming there is such a function in-game)
-Active forums

We're all hoping to see you join up with us. I am very excited for this game, and can't wait to be running around as some of my favorite heroes.

http://aequitasmultigaming.enjin.com

Hoping to see you soon,
-Pride

P.S. Heroes I'll def. be playing as (assuming they're available): Spidey (all his costumes <3), Nightcrawler, Gambit, Wolverine (X-Force costume), Thor (Avengers movie costume), Deadpool (X-Force costume), IronMan (Avengers movie costume)
Back to top Go down
Site Admin
Owner
Owner
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting!   Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm sure I have in the rules somewhere that you must ask before posting links to other sites beside Marvel...

Back to top Go down
https://marvelheroesunlimite.forumotion.com
xpridex
xpridex

PostSubject: Re: Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting!   Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:54 pm

It wouldn't let me message you. Should I go ahead and remove the links? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting!   Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:29 pm

No, He was just stating the rules, He checked out the links your good Smile
Back to top Go down
xpridex
xpridex

PostSubject: Re: Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting!   Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Ah I see. Sorry if I stepped out any toes >.< I'm too excited for the game :3 Just wanted to get the group out there incase anyone wanted to join Smile

Thanks!
Pride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting!   Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aequitas- A super hero team (clan) is recruiting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: General Discussions-
Jump to: