Welcome to The Marvel Heroes Unlimited Fansite and Forum.

It appears you are not signed into an account. Please sign-in to gain full access on the Forums Area. If you are not registered, you can do so for free by clicking the 'Register' button in the navigation bar or the button below.

HomeMain PageRegisterLog in
Marvel Heroes Will Be At the San Diego Comic-Con For More Information Click Right Here! ::::: Visit The Marvel Heroes Official Facebook Page For More information From The Development Team Here ::::: Visit Marvel Heroes for regular updates about the Game Here!

Share | 

About The Admin :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Site Admin
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: About The Admin :)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:01 am

Before I start, to introduce myself I will give some background of myself. I have played countless mmorpgs, and spent at-least 5 hour of gaming whenever I log on. Most of you might know me as Eddie Moore on Facebook or @MarvelSeer on Twitter.

Okay let start, after hearing that Marvel was moving into the MMO business I wanting to play right away. I did a little research and found out that Crypic Studies were going to release the game. Sadly that project's cancellation arrived on February 11, 2008 due to the competitive market for subscription-based MMOs.

I actually find myself returning to World of Warcraft, a game I left to play Marvel. However that following November I didn't renew and was starting to remove myself from Playing all MMOs. On March 17, 2009 that all changed, it was revealed that Gazillion Entertainment has signed an exclusive 10-year deal with Marvel games. The first title released was called Marvel: Super Hero Squad Online, which targets younger audiences. I played that until Gazillion released its first images on Marvel Universe (Which would be renamed a few months later to Marvel Heroes)

Then I joined Twitter and started speaking and following the makers of the games. That then helped me put Marvel Heroes Unlimited into play. With there tumblr account I was able to stay up-to-date with everything that they were working on.

Now your up-to-date with me and Marvel Heroes. I hope to be a great help around here as well as a good friend. I'll see you all later!
Back to top Go down
http://marvelheroesunlimite.forumotion.com
Pocket

PostSubject: Re: About The Admin :)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Nice site you have here; what should I call you? Laughing

Can't wait to post like crazy here (possibly).
Back to top Go down
MadTitan

PostSubject: Re: About The Admin :)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Another place for me to be driven insane as we waid through all the information.

Madness is a beautiful thing. drunken
Back to top Go down
Sam

PostSubject: Re: About The Admin :)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Hiya Guys and Mr. Ed lol (Horseface)
Back to top Go down
Mutate#9601

PostSubject: Re: About The Admin :)   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:22 am

MadTitan wrote:
Another place for me to be driven insane as we wade through all the information.

Madness is a beautiful thing. drunken

I'm in the same boat as MadTitan...Nice site you have here Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About The Admin :)   

Back to top Go down

About The Admin :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Welcome Forum-
Jump to: